The Poche Centre is the largest single tumor cancer centre in Australia. It is a purpose built, World Class, integrated cancer treatment facility enabling the best possible care for melanoma patients. Barnwell Cambridge were contracted to complete the supply and installation of electrical and associated services within the 6 floor (8224 m2) Poche Centre.
Incorporated within the facility was a 100-seat auditorium, conference rooms, six fully contained consulting suites and one floor dedicated to building operations (plant rooms). Other facilities included educational amenities, large conference rooms, research space and in-building car park.
The project consists of
- New consumers mains.
- New Main Switchboard, Power Factor Control and Distribution Boards
- Roof Mounted Generator complete with ground mounted back up Diesel Tank
- Power Supplies to Lift, Mechanical Plant & Hydraulic Services
- Lighting complete with C-Bus Lighting Control System interfacing with BMS System.
- Wireless Monitored Emergency & Exit lighting System
- Audio Visual System Auditorium, Public Address System
- Access Control & CCTV Security System
- Communication System including Fibre link across road to the Mater Hospital
- MATV System