The Queenwood School for Girl's project is a multi functional education building. Included within the facility is a multi purpose sports court, 25m swimming pool & dedicated training pool. In addition to the general sporting facilities, the centre also includes seminar rooms, general teaching areas, plant rooms and general amenities. This is the second significant project that Barnwell Cambridge has completed within the Queenwood School for Girls, having completed the new campus at 47 Mandolong Road Balmoral in 2004.
The project consists of
- New Energy Australia's kiosk Substation and Consumer Mains from Substation.
- New Main Switchboard, Power Factor Control and Distribution Boards
- Power Supplies to Lift, Mechanical Plant, Swimming Pool Plant & Hydraulic Services
- Lighting complete with C-Bus Lighting Control System interfacing with BMS System.
- Emergency & Exit lighting System
- Audio Visual System Auditorium, Public Address System
- Hearing loop system to the auditorium, Swimming pool & Multipurpose Court
- Access Control & CCTV Security System
- Communication System
- MATV System